Getting started with Zeller is simple. Creating an account and verifying your identity only takes minutes
Create your Zeller account in a few simple steps. Before you get started, please ensure your business is eligible to sign up based on our supported business types.
Ensure you have the necessary information to complete the sign-up process. You will need to provide:
- your ABN or ACN (if applicable)
- government-issued ID (passport, driver licence, or Medicare card)
first name and last name
date of birth
- home address
Zeller is required by industry regulations and law to verify a personal identification number from a government-issued ID as well as all personal details listed above.
Please note that current card regulations require our customers to be at least 18 years of age.
To create an account, navigate to myzeller.com/signup and follow the steps below.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a password that has at least 8 characters, one upper case character, one special character, and one number.
- Enter an Australian mobile phone number. We will send an SMS to the nominated number with a four-digit verification code.
- Enter the verification code that you received from us.
- If you've entered the verification number correctly, you will be able to press Start to commence the business and identity verification process.
Once you've completed this, you will have created your Zeller account.
However, please note that you will not be able to take payments or use a Zeller Mastercard until you have passed the identity verification process.
If applicable, you may be asked to provide additional business details and documentation based on your entity type.
If you are having issues signing up based on the requirements above, please see our troubleshooting guide. Alternatively, contact our Support team for further assistance.