Create a smoother, faster checkout experience by connecting Zeller Terminal to your point-of-sale.
If your POS system is listed as Zeller integrated on the Zeller Partner Hub, you can follow the instructions below to configure your Zeller Terminal to accept integrated EFTPOS payments with your point-of-sale.
If you’re unsure how to connect an EFTPOS terminal to your point-of-sale, we’d recommend contacting your point-of-sale provider for assistance.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the internet via WiFi or SIM.
- From the Payments screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Next to POS System, tap Setup.
- Search and select your POS system.
- If your point-of-sale is Cloud based, you can select it from the Cloud list and go to step 4.
- If your point-of-sale is an On-premise POS, you can select it from the On-premise list. Continue following setup instructions here.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- To pair your POS to your Zeller Terminal, you’ll need a set of Linkly credentials.
- If you already have a set of credentials, select No, tap Next, and proceed to step 6 below.
- If you don’t have a set of credentials, you can request a set by selecting Yes, enter in your preferred email address to receive them, and tap Request credentials.
- Please note: Zeller Terminal configuration cannot be completed until you have received your Linkly credentials.
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Navigate to the payment settings in your POS system and select Linkly Connect to enter the pairing code. Once ready, tap Generate Pairing Code to generate a 6-digit pairing code.
- Once pairing is complete, tap Start using POS.
Your POS system and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
If you need any further assistance with connecting to a POS platform, get in touch with our Support team.