Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Debit Card
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I process a MOTO payment?
Toggle on MOTO, enter the amount on the keypad and tap Manual Charge.
MOTO payments are particularly useful when your customer is not available to physically present their card.
Before proceeding, please ensure MOTO is enabled on your Zeller Terminal.
Once you're logged into your Zeller Terminal, simply:
- Select Payments from the navigation menu.
- Tap the 'M' toggle on the top right-hand corner. The screen will turn blue.
- Enter the amount you wish to charge your customer on the keypad.
- Tap Manual Charge.
- The Zeller Terminal will prompt you to enter the customer's card number, expiry date and CVC.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Charge to complete the transaction.
Once the payment is approved, you can then choose to issue your customer a printed or digital receipt. Tap New Sale if this is not required.
If you have any queries regarding accepting manually entered transactions, please contact our Support team.