Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I delete users?
Delete users from the Sites section of your Zeller Dashboard.
You are able to remove any users from that are no longer a part of your business.
Log in to your Zeller Dashboard and navigate to Payments, then select Sites. From there:
- Select the site you wish to manage.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select the appropriate user. A pane will appear and display the user's details.
- Click Edit user at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down the page and click Delete user.
- Click Delete to confirm this change.
The user will be removed immediately and will no longer have access to this site. If you would like to replace this user, please read our support article on how to add users to sites.