Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I add users to sites?
Add new or existing users from the Sites section of your Zeller Dashboard.
Once you have logged in to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Select Payments and then Sites.
- Select the site you would like to manage.
- Click the Users tab and select Add User.
- You'll be prompted to add a user (or multiple users) from a list of users you have previously configured, or to Create new user.
- Select Save when you have selected the user(s).
Your preferences are now saved and the users you have selected will now have access to your site. If you need to edit their permissions, please see our support article on managing users.