Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Corporate Card
How do I connect my Zeller Transaction Account to Xero?
Connect your account to Xero for automatic bank feeds, allowing easy and seamless reconciliation.
The Xero Bank Feeds integration automatically syncs transactions from your Zeller Transaction Account.
To get started, login to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Navigate to Settings and then select Connections.
- If you are not yet logged into Xero, you will be prompted to log in. Enter your Xero log in details.
- On the Xero authorisation page, select Allow access. This allows Zeller to connect to your Xero account.
- Choose the organisation within your Xero account you would like to connect to Zeller, and click Next. Most Xero accounts will likely only have one organisation.
- Select the accounts you’d like to share with Xero, and click Save.
Your Xero account is now connected to your Zeller account, with transactions syncing in real time.
For more information about Xero bank feeds, or to get in touch with Xero for assistance in reconciling your transactions, you can learn more on Xero Central.
If you experience any difficulties with connecting your accounts, please get in touch with our Support team.