Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Corporate Card
How do I view reports for a specific time range?
Filter your reports by date and time on Zeller Dashboard and Zeller Terminal.
Zeller gives you the ability to filter your reports to display the information for a specific time range. This is particularly useful if you are looking to gain further insights into your operating hours.
To get started on your Zeller Dashboard:
- Navigate to Payments > Reports.
- Click the search icon.
- Select the date range using the date selector.
- Specify the timeframe by entering in the start and end time.
- Close the panel by clicking the x.
Before proceeding with viewing reports on your Zeller Terminal, ensure you are logged in as an admin user.
To view time-range reports from your Zeller Terminal:
- Select Reports from the navigation menu.
Tap Site or Terminal depending on the sales information you wish to view.
- Select Custom range from the drop-down menu.
- Date and time selection
- Tap the first field to select the start date and time. Press OK.
- Tap the second field to select the end date and time. Press OK.
Your reports will automatically display sales and other payment information by time of day you have selected.
If you have any concerns about the information in your reports, please get in touch with our Support team.