Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Debit Card
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I update my settlement preferences?
Select or add an account from the Deposits section of your Zeller Dashboard.
To ensure you receive the payments you accept on Zeller Terminal into your preferred account, your settlement preferences can be updated at any time from Zeller Dashboard.
For security purposes, a verification code will be sent to your mobile number via SMS to complete this request.
To get started, log in to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Select Payments and then Settlements.
- Select the Settings icon, located at the top right of your screen.
- Select an existing account or click on Add External Account.
- Click on Set as Settlement Account.
- Click Confirm.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to your mobile and click Verify.
Your settlement details will be updated and funds will begin to transfer into your nominated account the following business day.
If you experience any issues with updating your preferences, or your mobile number has changed, please contact our Support team.