Create a smoother, faster checkout experience by connecting Zeller Terminal to your cloud-based point-of-sale.
If your POS system is listed as Zeller integrated on the Zeller Partner Hub, you can follow the instructions below to configure your Zeller Terminal to accept integrated EFTPOS payments with your point-of-sale.
If you’re unsure how to connect an EFTPOS terminal to your point-of-sale, we’d recommend contacting your point-of-sale provider for assistance.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the internet via WiFi or SIM.
- From the Payments screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Next to POS System, tap Setup.
- Search and select your POS system from the Cloud list.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- To pair your cloud POS to your Zeller Terminal, you’ll need a set of Linkly credentials.
- If you already have a set of credentials, selecting Yes, tap Next, and proceed to step 6 below.
- If you don’t have a set of credentials, you can request a set by selecting No, enter in your preferred email address and tap Request credentials.
Please note: Zeller Terminal configuration cannot be completed until you have received your Linkly credentials. They will be sent via email within 24 hours.
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Navigate to the payment settings in your POS system and select Linkly Connect to enter the pairing code. Once ready, tap Generate Pairing Code to generate a 6-digit pairing code.
- Once pairing is complete, tap Start using POS.
Your cloud POS system and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
If you experience any issues with integrating your POS system, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance.