Update your default settings for invoices via your Zeller Dashboard.
Make changes to your logo, payment settings, reminders and more.
To get started, login to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Select Invoices from the navigation menu.
- Click Settings on the top of the screen.
Update your company logo and general payment options for your invoices.
- Drag and drop or select a file to update your logo.This logo is used on your invoice PDF, your online payment receipt and the online payment page.
- Toggle on or off Include Address in PDF. This will be displayed at the top of the Invoice
- Toggle on or off Always BCC a copy. This will automatically send you a copy of the invoice.
- Toggle on or off Discounts. This will allow you to apply invoice or item level discounts.
Click Save to confirm your changes to invoice settings.
Configure your email payment reminders for your customers
- Toggle on or off On Due Date.
- Adjust the number of days your customer will be reminded before and after the payment due date by selecting Add.
Click Save to confirm your preferences.
Customise your receipt that is provided once the invoice payment is processed.
Adjust and edit the following details to appear on your receipt:
- Business name
- Phone number
- Return policy
- Custom message
- Website and social media
Click Save to confirm your changes.
View the list of users who can access invoices. By default, all Admin users have access.
To enable invoices for a Manager:
- Navigate to Settings > Users.
- Select the user and click Edit within the side panel.
- Toggle on or off Enable Invoices.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Note: Once enabled, a user will have access to all invoices created and sent. This can be changed at any time.
If you require further assistance or have any additional questions about Zeller Invoices, please get in touch with our Support team.