Complete an external transfer from your Zeller Dashboard.
Manage your funds and transfer them to external recipients. To initiate a transfer to an third party bank account, sign in to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Click on Accounts from the navigation menu.
- Select Transfer, on the top right of your screen.
- Select the account the funds will be transferred from using the drop-down list.
- Contact Selection.
- If it is an existing recipient, select a contact from the list.
- If it is a new recipient, create a new contact by selecting Add Person or Add Business.
- Enter in the contact name and click Save.
- Account Selection
- If it is an existing account, select it from the list.
- If new details are required, select Add New Account.
- Enter in the verification code sent to your mobile number.
- Enter in the Account Name, Account Number, BSB and click Save.
- If applicable, add a reference or description and then click Continue.
- Review your transfer details and click Pay.
- Click Next Transfer or Close.
Your balance will be deducted immediately. Funds will be available instantly for external accounts that support receiving NPP transfers. Please allow 1-2 business days for the funds to appear for all other account types.
Transfers will also appear in your transaction history.
If you experience any issues with transferring funds, please get in touch with our Support team.