Type the amount into the keypad, tap Charge and ask your customer to insert their card.
It's easy to take a contact/chip payment on a Zeller Terminal.
Once you're logged into your Zeller Terminal, simply:
- Select Payments from the navigation menu.
- Enter in the amount you wish to charge your customer.
- Tap Charge.
- Advise your customer to insert their card.
- If the card supports the EFTPOS debit network, the customer will be presented with an account selection list on the touchscreen which has the following choices:
- Credit (if applicable on card)
- Once selected, advise your customer to complete the transaction by entering their PIN.
Once the payment is approved, you can then choose to issue your customer a printed or digital receipt. Tap New Sale if this is not required.
If you have any queries regarding accepting chip transactions, please contact our Support team.