Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I report a lost or stolen card?
You can report a lost or stolen card via the Cards Section of your Zeller Dashboard.
For your security, it is important to report any potential lost or stolen cards to us immediately. To do so, login to your Zeller Dashboard and head to the Cards section:
- Select the appropriate card that has been lost or stolen.
- Click on the Details tab and select 'Report a lost card'.
- Click Report to confirm your request.
- Choose the style of your new card and click Next.
- Confirm your delivery address to receive your new card.
- Review your card selection and delivery details and click Next.
That's it! Your card is now disabled and can no longer be used. You will receive your new card within 2-7 business days.
If you experience any issues with reporting your card, please contact our Support team.