Configure your ZiiPOS Terminal before connecting your Zeller Terminal.
To connect your ZiiPOS Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to install the required Linkly software and configure your ZiiPOS Mini PC.
To complete all the required steps, please ensure you have the following:
- ZiiPOS Mini PC
- Zeller Terminal
- Credentials for your WiFi network that your terminal is connected to
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below;
- Download the Zeller - Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your ZiiPOS Mini PC.
- Restart the ZiiPOS Mini PC once the installation is complete.
Follow the instructions below to integrate your Zeller Terminal with ZiiPOS. If you run into any issues, please contact ZiiPOS on (03) 9817 7177. You can also view their support documentation here.
- In the ZiiPOS app on the iPad, tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
- Under EFTPOS, tap the drop-down menu and select Linkly.
- Enter the EFT-Client Address in the format 192.168.xxx.210, and enter 2012 as the value for Port.
- Tap on Connect. Verify that the client is connected by ensuring ‘Connected’ is displayed in green next to Status.
You may now turn on your Zeller Terminal to complete the setup.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on Sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your ZiiPOS Mini PC.
- From the keypad screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Tap Setup.
- Search and select ZiiPOS.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- Enter the IP address for your ZiiPOS Mini PC. This can be obtained from ZiiPOS support, and is generally in the format 192.168.xxx.210.
- Leave the Port setting at the default (2012).
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Tap Start Using POS.
Your ZiiPOS Mini PC and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
To verify this, please complete the following checks:
- Confirm that the Linkly client is connected to the Zeller Terminal, by checking in the system tray on your ZiiPOS Mini PC (this is in the bottom right corner of your ZiiPOS Terminal, on the Windows screen). You will want to check on the Linkly Client icon, that the letter "C" is illuminated green.
- Complete a test transaction.
If you experience any issues with integrating your ZiiPOS system, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance.