Configure your POSWAY Terminal before connecting your Zeller Terminal.
To connect your POSWAY Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to install the required Linkly software and configure your POSWAY Terminal.
To complete all the required steps, please ensure you have the following:
- POSWAY Terminal
- Zeller Terminal
- Credentials for your WiFi network that your POSWAY terminal is connected to
- Verify that EFTPOS integration is available on your system by contacting POSWAY on (02) 8033 7478
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below;
- Download the Zeller - Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your POSWAY terminal.
- Restart the POSWAY terminal once the download is complete.
Follow the instructions below to integrate your Zeller Terminal with POSWAY. If you run into any issues, please contact POSWAY on (02) 8033 7478.
- Open POSWAY Back Office on your POSWAY terminal.
- Click on Settings > Terminal Settings to navigate to your terminal settings.
- Click on the tab marked ETC, and enable the PC-EFTPOS option.
You may now turn on your Zeller Terminal to complete the setup.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on Sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your POSWAY terminal.
- From the keypad screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Tap Setup.
- Search and select POSWAY.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- Enter the IP address for your POSWAY terminal. This can be obtained from POSWAY support, and is generally in the format 192.168.XX.XXX.
- Leave the Port setting at the default (2012).
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Tap Start Using POS.
Your POSWAY terminal and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
To verify this, please complete the following checks:
- Confirm that the Linkly client is connected to the Zeller Terminal, by checking in the system tray on your POSWAY terminal (this is in the bottom right corner of your POSWAY Terminal, on the Windows screen). You will want to check on the Linkly Client icon, that the letter "C" is illuminated green.
- Complete a test transaction.
If you experience any issues with integrating your POSWAY system, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance.