Configure your Jim2 Terminal before connecting your Zeller Terminal.
To connect your Jim2 Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to install the required Linkly software and configure your Jim2 Terminal.
To complete all the required steps, please ensure you have the following:
- Jim2 Terminal
- Zeller Terminal
- Credentials for your WiFi network that your terminal is connected to
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below;
- Uninstall any previous versions of Linkly software on your computer, and then restart your computer.
- Download the Zeller - Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your Jim2 terminal.
- Restart the Jim2 terminal once the download is complete.
Follow the instructions below to integrate your Zeller Terminal with Jim2. If you run into any issues, please contact Jim2 support on +61 2 9570 4696.
- Install the Jim2 EFTPOS installer available from following link: https://files.happen.biz/downloads/Jim2EFTPOSInstall_18.104.22.168.exe
- Restart your Jim2 terminal.
- Within the Jim2 software, select Tools > SETUP > BANKING > Payment Types, and create a payment type with the description Zeller EFTPOS.
- Ensure the EFTPOS checkbox is ticked, and then Save the configuration.
Now that the configuration is complete, you can turn to your Zeller Terminal to complete the integration.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on Sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your Jim2 terminal.
- From the keypad screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Tap Setup.
- Search and select Jim2.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- Enter the IP address for your Jim2 terminal. This can be obtained from Jim2 support, and is generally in the format 192.168.XX.XXX.
- Leave the Port setting at the default (2012).
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Tap Start Using POS.
Your Jim2 terminal and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
To verify this, please complete the following checks:
- Confirm that the Linkly client is connected to the Zeller Terminal, by checking in the system tray on your Jim2 terminal (this is in the bottom right corner of your Jim2 Terminal, on the Windows screen). You will want to check on the Linkly Client icon, that the letter "C" is illuminated green.
- Complete a test transaction.
If you experience any issues with integrating your Jim2 system, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance.