Contact FrabPOS Support to assist with configuration before connecting your Zeller Terminal.
To connect your FrabPOS Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to contact their support team to initialise the connection.
To complete all the required steps, please ensure you have the following:
- FrabPOS Terminal
- Zeller Terminal
- Credentials for your WiFi network that your terminal is connected to
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below;
Contact FrabPOS Support
- Contact FrabPOS Support on +61 48151 7031.
- Let the FrabPOS support agent know you are setting up a Zeller Terminal via Linkly.
- Provide your business details, and get the FrabPOS support agent to provide you with the WiFi credentials for your FrabPOS terminal. This will be required for connecting with your Zeller Terminal.
Next, the FrabPOS support agent will access your POS terminal remotely to begin the setup and configuration process.
FrabPOS Support Setup
The FrabPOS support agent will complete the following steps:
- Download the Zeller - Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your FrabPOS terminal.
- Restart the FrabPOS terminal once the download is complete.
The FrabPOS support agent will then move on to configure your FrabPOS terminal to communicate with the Linkly Client.
Now that the configuration is complete, the support agent will ask you to turn on your Zeller Terminal to complete the setup.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on Sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your FrabPOS terminal.
- From the keypad screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Tap Setup.
- Search and select FrabPOS.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- Enter the IP address for your FrabPOS terminal. This can be obtained from FrabPOS support, and is generally in the format 192.168.XX.XXX.
- Leave the Port setting at the default (2012).
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Tap Start Using POS.
Your FrabPOS terminal and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
To verify this, please complete the following checks:
- Confirm that the Linkly client is connected to the Zeller Terminal, by checking in the system tray on your FrabPOS terminal (this is in the bottom right corner of your FrabPOS Terminal, on the Windows screen). You will want to check on the Linkly Client icon, that the letter "C" is illuminated green.
- Complete a test transaction.