Configure your Erply Terminal before connecting your Zeller Terminal.
To connect your Erply Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to install the required Linkly software and configure your Erply Terminal.
To connect your Erply Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to follow the steps below.
To complete all the required steps, please ensure you have the following:
- Erply Terminal
- Your Erply credentials (Erply ID, username and password)
- Zeller Terminal
- Credentials for your WiFi network that your Erply terminal is connected to
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below;
- Download the Zeller - Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your OrderMate terminal.
- Restart the OrderMate terminal once the download is complete.
The integration process consists of the following steps:
- Installer App installation
- Linkly micro-service installation
- Linkly integration setup in Erply POS
Installer App Installation
In order to integrate Erply with different hardware devices, you must download the Installer App from the Erply Wizard by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Erply Wizard in the web browser of your Erply terminal via https://posow-sb.erply.com/
- Login with your Erply credentials (Erply ID, username, password).
- Go to Hardware > Installer App > Installation.
- Choose your operating system. Note: The Erply wizard should automatically detect your operating system and recommend the correct file for downloading.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions to complete installation.
- Once complete, update the installation by clicking the Update Installer button.
Linkly Micro-Service installation
- Navigate to Erply Wizard in the web browser on your Erply terminal to https://posow-sb.erply.com/
- Go to Hardware > Installer App > Integrations.
- Select the POS tab to apply the integration to your Erply point of sale location.
- Select the POS location from the drop down menu.
- Select Payment Terminal from the menu and press Continue.
- Select Integration Type > pcEftpos and press Add.
- pcEftpos should now appear under Available Integrations for Pos Level. If required, you can click on this link to access the microservice manager which is used for troubleshooting with Erply support.
- Restart your Erply terminal.
Linkly Integration Setup In Erply POS
- Log into Erply and open Settings > Payment Configuration > Setup Payment Gateways.
- Select Setup > Current Integration > PC-Eftpos.
Press the Test connection button. If you receive a Success message, this indicates that the Linkly (pc-eftpos) integration is running.
You may now turn on your Zeller Terminal to complete the setup.
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your Erply terminal.
- From the Payments screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Tap Setup.
- Search and select ERPLY POS Software System.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- Enter the IP address for your Erply terminal. This can be found on the desktop of the Erply terminal, and is generally in the format 192.168.XX.XXX.
- Leave the Port setting at the default (2012).
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Tap Start Using POS.
Your Erply register and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
To verify this, please complete the following checks:
- Confirm that the Linkly client is connected to the Zeller Terminal, by checking in the system tray on your Erply terminal (this is in the bottom right corner of your Erply Terminal, on the Windows screen). You will want to check on the Linkly Client icon, that the letter "C" is illuminated green.
- Complete a test transaction.
If you experience any issues with integrating your Erply system, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance.