Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Corporate Card
How do I configure reminders for invoice payments?
Configure automatic email reminders to send to your customers.
Setup payment reminders for your customers who are due to pay your invoice. You can configure email reminders to go out before, on or after the due date.
Reminders are configured in the Settings section for Zeller Invoices. To get started, login to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Go to Invoices from the navigation menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Reminders tab.
- Configure reminders to your preference.
- Toggle on / off On Due Date.
- Configure reminders for days before or after.
- Only one reminder can be sent out per day.
- Click Save.
Your preferences will apply to all invoices being sent out. Please note that the email text cannot be customised at this stage.
All reminder emails are sent at 9am AEST on the day they are configured and will appear in the invoice activity timeline.
If you need further assistance with configuring your email reminders, please get in touch with our Support team.