How do I change the information that has been reported to the Australian Tax Office?

Please contact our Support team for any reporting amendments.

If there are errors in the business or transaction details reported, you will need to update these details with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) directly, and also inform us of these changes so our records can be updated accordingly.

This is based on our lodgement requirements, specified by the Australian Tax Office.