Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I assign terminals to sites?
Log in to your Zeller Terminal with the correct account credentials.
If you have not logged into a Zeller Terminal previously, you will not see any terminals listed on your account. Ensure you log in to a Zeller Terminal with the correct account credentials.
To re-assign a terminal to a different site, log in to your Zeller Dashboard then follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Payments and then Sites.
- Select the site that the terminal is currently assigned to.
- Click the Terminals tab.
- Select the terminal you wish to re-assign.
- From the dropdown list, select the new site to assign the terminal.
- Select Assign to confirm your change.
Your Zeller Terminal and associated sales will now be assigned to the new site selection.
Please note that Zeller reporting relies on your site preferences.