Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Debit Card
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I adjust user roles?
Edit user roles from your Zeller Dashboard.
Adjust the levels of access users have on your account in a few simple steps. To get started, login to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Go to Settings > Users from the navigation menu.
- Locate the appropriate user from your list.
- Click Edit next to the user role.
- Select the preferred user role (Admin or Manager) and click Confirm.
- Review any changes to associated accounts and click Confirm.
The user role will be updated immediately. This can be adjusted at any time following the same steps above.
Please note: The Admin role can only be assigned to users who have completed their ID verification.
If you’re experiencing any difficulties with adjusting a user’s access levels, please contact our Support team.