Deposits and Settlement
Fees and Pricing
Getting Started with Zeller
Orders and Returns
Zeller Transaction Account
How do I add tipping capability?
Tipping can be enabled directly from your Zeller Dashboard.
Zeller enables you to prompt your customers for tips, which is particularly useful for hospitality-based businesses. You can configure your Zeller Terminal to provide a range of tipping options, which are either percentage-based or a customer-based input.
To set up tipping, log in to your Zeller Dashboard and:
- Navigate to Payments and then select Sites.
- Select the site you wish to enable on.
- Select the Payments tab.
- Toggle the Tipping option on.
You are able to set:
- Three individual tipping amounts by percentage of the total value of the transaction.
- A custom tip input entry by toggling the Custom tip amount option on.
If you are experiencing difficulties setting up your tipping options, please contact our Support team.