Adjust your bank account preferences from the Deposits section of your Zeller Dashboard.
When you first sign up and complete your identity verification, Zeller automatically settles your accepted payments to your Zeller Transaction Account on the same business day. This reduces the time taken between your first payment and the time you first receive your money.
If you nominate an external BSB and Account Number for your payments to be deposited, all subsequent settlements will take up to one business day to complete.
Changing from your Zeller Account to a BSB and Account Number
To get started, log in to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Select Payments and then Deposits.
- Select Settings, at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Add Bank Account. You will be prompted to enter the following details: Account Name, BSB, and Account number.
- You can select to set this account as Default.
- Select Save to confirm this change.
That's it! Funds will begin to transfer into your nominated account the following business day.
If we experience issues sending deposits to your nominated account, they will be re-directed to your default Zeller Transaction Account to ensure you can still access your funds. Visit our Support Centre for more information.
If you any additional questions regarding deposits, please contact our Support team.