Transfer funds out of your Zeller Transaction Account from your Zeller Dashboard.
When managing your funds, you may want to transfer them into a different account.
To transfer funds to an external account, sign in to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Click on Accounts.
- Select Transfer, on the top right of your screen.
- Select the account the funds will be transferred from using the drop-down list.
- Contact Selection.
- If it is an existing recipient, select a contact from the list.
- If it is a new recipient, create a new contact by selecting Add Person or Add Business.
- Enter in the contact name and click Save.
- Account Selection
- If it is an existing account, select it from the list.
- If new details are required, select Add New Account.
- Enter in the Account Name, Account Number, BSB and click Save.
- If applicable, add a reference or description and then click Continue.
- Review your transfer details and click Pay.
- Click Next Transfer or Close.
Your request to transfer funds out will be submitted, and your balance will be deducted immediately. Please allow 1-2 business days for the funds to appear in the nominated bank account. This transfer will also appear in your transaction history.
If you experience any issues with transferring funds, please get in touch with our Support team.