Login to your Zeller Dashboard and follow the prompts to upgrade your account.
We’re releasing exciting new features for your Zeller Transaction Account and Zeller Debit Card. To access these new features, you will need to upgrade your existing account.
To upgrade, login to your Zeller Dashboard and select Upgrade Account in the Accounts or Cards sections:
- Upgrade Account prompt
- Acknowledge the terms of service and click Continue.
- If you do not have an existing Zeller Mastercard active, select Upgrade Account and proceed to step 4.
- If you have existing card, proceed to step 2.
- Review Cards
- Confirm if you have received your new Zeller Debit Card.
- Review the accounts that are going to be deactivated.
- Click Upgrade account and proceed to step 4.
- Click Next if you receive deposits into your Zeller Transaction Account.
- Terminal Payments
- Confirm the changes to your deposits by ticking the direct debit authority and select Upgrade Accounts.
- The upgrade process will take a few minutes. Please do not close the window while it is in progress.
Once the update is complete, click on See what's new for a short tour of your new Zeller Account!
For complete steps on how to activate your new card, please visit our Support Centre.
All funds in your current balance will be available to manage and spend immediately after the upgrade is complete.
Please note that the upgrade will become mandatory by the 31st of January 2023. If you do not wish to upgrade, you will be prompted to transfer out your remaining funds and you will no longer have access to your Zeller Transaction account functionality.
If you’re experiencing any issues with upgrading your account, or have any questions about the new features, please get in touch with our Support team.