Transfer funds out of your Zeller Transaction Account from your Zeller Dashboard.
When managing your funds, you may want to transfer them into a different account.
To transfer funds to an external account, sign in to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Navigate to the Accounts section.
- Select Transfer, on the top right of your screen.
- Select the account the funds will be transferred from using the drop-down menu.
- Click on External Recipient and select Add New External Recipient from the drop-down menu.
- Enter in the Account Name, Account Number, BSB and amount you wish to transfer.
- If applicable, add a reference or description and then click Continue.
- Review your transfer details and click Pay.
Your request to transfer funds out will be submitted, and your balance will be deducted immediately. Please allow 1-2 business days for the funds to appear in the nominated bank account. This transfer will also appear in your transaction history for your records.
If you experience any issues with transferring funds, please get in touch with our Support team.