Configure your OrderMate Terminal before connecting your Zeller Terminal.
To connect your OrderMate Point of Sale with Zeller, you will need to install the required Linkly software and configure your OrderMate Terminal.
To complete all the required steps, please ensure you have the following:
- OrderMate Terminal
- Zeller Terminal
- Credentials for your WiFi network that your OrderMate terminal is connected to
- Verify that EFTPOS integration is available on your system by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1300 667 067.
Once you are ready to get started, follow the steps below;
- Download the Zeller - Linkly software via https://zeller.link/linkly-software
- Install the Linkly software onto your OrderMate terminal.
- Restart the OrderMate terminal once the download is complete.
Follow the instructions below to integrate your Zeller Terminal with OrderMate. If you run into any issues, please contact OrderMate support on 1300 667 067.
- On the WaiterMate terminal, go into the "I" in the top right of the login screen, then select the cloud in the top left.
- Take note of the IP Address located next to This Address.
- Login to WaiterMate and select System Admin (Bottom Right) > System (Top) > Exit to exit WaiterMate.
- Load OfficeMate.
- Search for Terminals (Top Left).
- Locate the WaiterMate Terminal that matches the IP we took note of in step 2.
- Search for Cash Drawers (Top Left).
- Open each cash drawer one at a time until you find the one with your Terminal ticked under Terminal Access.
- Select EFTPOS on the navigation menu.
- Add an EFTPOS terminal by pressing the + (New) button at the top of your screen..
- Change the Eftpos Type field to Ingenico.
- Select the cash drawer that we took note of in step 8.
- Merchant ID and Terminal ID fields are not required and should be left blank.
- "Online" should be ticked. Everything else should be left as the default value.
- Press OK.
- Start Waitermate from the Windows desktop.
You may now turn on your Zeller Terminal to complete the setup.
Zeller Terminal Configuration
Hibernate and sleep settings can interfere with the POS communicating with your Zeller Terminal and will need to be disabled. To do so:
- Tap Settings from the navigation menu.
- Select Screen Settings > Device Hibernate.
- Toggle on Never when plugged in.
- Toggle off Device Hibernate.
- Press the back arrow and tap Sleep mode.
- Toggle on sleep mode and set the inactivity timer to 1 hour.
Before you complete the following steps, please ensure your Zeller Terminal is connected to the same WiFi network as your OrderMate terminal.
- From the Payments screen, tap the mode button and select POS.
- Tap Setup.
- Search and select OrderMate POS Software System.
- Enter the Host name of the POS terminal and tap Next.
- Enter the IP address for your OrderMate terminal. This can be found on the desktop of the OrderMate terminal, and is generally in the format 192.168.XX.XXX.
- Leave the Port setting at the default (2012).
- Select your display preferences and tap Next.
- Tap Start Using POS.
Your OrderMate register and Zeller Terminal will now be connected to accept integrated payments.
To verify this, please complete the following checks:
- Confirm that the Linkly client is connected to the Zeller Terminal, by checking in the system tray on your OrderMate terminal (this is in the bottom right corner of your OrderMate Terminal, on the Windows screen). You will want to check on the Linkly Client icon, that the letter "C" is illuminated green.
- Complete a test transaction.
If you experience any issues with integrating your OrderMate system, please get in touch with our Support team for further assistance.