From your Zeller Dashboard, navigate to the Cards section.
Once you have received your new Zeller Mastercard, you will want to activate it by linking it to one of your Zeller Transaction Accounts.
To link your card, login to your Zeller Dashboard:
- Select Cards from the navigation menu.
- Click Add Card.
- Toggle Link Zeller Card and click Next.
- Select the Zeller Transaction Account your card will be linked to from the drop-down menu and click Next.
- Enter in the 9 digit code, located on the top right corner of the back of your Zeller Mastercard. Click Next.
Your card is now linked to your Zeller Transaction Account and almost ready to use!
You will now be able to setup your PIN for the first time. To do so from the Details screen:
- Click on Set PIN.
- Select whether you would like to receive your verification via SMS or Email. Click Next.
- Enter in the verification code you receive and click Next.
- Enter in and confirm your new 4-digit PIN and click Submit.
Your PIN is now set and will be active immediately. You can now start making purchases with your Zeller Mastercard.
Please note: You must insert the card for your first transaction to be approved.
If you experience any issues with activating your new card, please get in touch with our Support team.